Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recognizing Abundance

I was reminded recently how important it is to recognize when we experience abundance in our lives.

Being quite aware of that yesterday I noticed several bits of financial abundance that came to me during the day.

First, as I was on my morning walk I knew that I would find a penny--and I did! Hmmm, maybe I should be thinking about finding a silver dollar! Seriously, I'm grateful for every penny (and dollar) so that was a great way to start the day.

Later in the day I was in downtown Denver for a meeting and had to find a place to park. I had located several garages, the closest would cost me $12, others were in the $6 range. I decided we would find a great, reasonably priced parking space. Lo and behold, a metered spot was open right where we wanted to be and for only $1.25 we got to park in the perfect spot!

We went to dinner with a friend and we were going to offer to pay for the meal, but before we could offer, our friend did. When we told him that we had intended to pay he declined--so we had a fantastic gift of a wonderful dinner with great company!

I am abundant! Let's see what today brings!!!

No comments: