Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Gratitude

Feeling grateful for what we have is one of the best ways to attract more things to be grateful for.

The folks at Go Gratitude are about to start their 2nd World Gratitude Gathering which evolved from the Go Gratitude experiment, becoming a full experience.

Their mission is to share joy, gathering family and assisting others to realize dreams through gratitude.

The gratitude experience begins on Oct. 1, 2008 (That's this Wednesday) and provides a new series of 42 messages. The original 42 Go Gratitude messages are now available in an eBook.

The benefits and results from the World Gratitude experience include gaining awareness to your life purpose, aligning with Universal Energy, mastering Letting Go (go with the flow), manifesting your desires, raising you level of health and sense of self-worth.

Each participant makes 9 agreements:
  1. I agree that a world of Love and Gratitude begins with me. I choose to be a conscious mirror and model of the change I wish to see in the world.

  2. I agree to consciously set an intention for manifesting something miraculous in my life throughout this process.

  3. I agree to tap into Gratitude on a daily basis and as much as possible in every waking moment. I know that the rewards of doing so flow through and extend beyond me, strengthening the collective field of Gratitude from which we may all derive benefit.

  4. I agree to be a consistently uplifting inspiration in all my interactions in World Gratitude. I commit to see and mirror back the greatness of each soul who crosses my path. I choose to discover and nurture the light within so that it may shine forth to others and magnify their life.

  5. I agree to honor each individual's right to choose their own belief system and life path.

  6. I agree to be open to both give and receive within this community. In all my dealings, I seek win-win, mutually edifying interactions and transactions.

  7. I agree to be my word in my exchanges with others. I realize that my personal influence is magnified to the degree I am able to keep my word with myself and others. If something comes up and I decide to change what I had agreed upon, then I agree to make that communication as soon as possible to the affected party.

  8. I agree to love and enjoy my life as much as possible!

  9. And, last but certainly not least, I agree to be Grateful for ME!

Learn more about the World Gratitude experience and join this group today--they operate on a donation basis, so check it out for free and then contribute as you feel is appropriate.

No comments: