Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Do I Want in My Life

Are you wondering why your affirmations aren't manifesting? How come the Law of Attraction doesn't seem to be delivering...if it is the "law" then where is the result?

I find that one of the biggest reasons for this is when I am not clear on what I actually want in my life.

If I vacilate about my dream home or my ideal partner or what I want my body to look like, then how can I expect the Universe to know what to give me?

Get clear through exercises like Michael Losier's Clarity Through Contrast or by listening to Louise Hay or other wonderful teachers of the Law of Attraction.

Get really clear about the elements you require, the experience you want and how that feels. Then you are setting the stage for the Universe to deliver.

No comments: