Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Importance of Feeding the Soul

Listening to Cheryl Richardson yesterday I was reminded how important it is to do things that feed the soul...by doing what brings us joy we open ourselves up to even more gifts from the universe.

I had been neglecting my own source of joy--my art. Yesterday I made my way to the studio for the first time in a long time. What a wonderful experience and reminder!

I had been allowing myself to focus on "tasks" that seemed important...but not joyful. Instead, yesterday I did some "tasks" but I also spent half the day in the studio. During this time I could actually feel the energy shift and the openness to positive things from the Universe.

Thank you Cheryl for the reminder. Thank you to my supportive partner who encouraged me. And thanks to myself for following through on the inspiration!

No comments: