Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Listening to Guidance

Whether you believe that inner voice that whispers to you is your own inner wisdom, an angel or spirit guide, or God, it is important that we take note of those messages and listen to them--and take action upon them.

I find that when I get this sort of guidance it generally comes more than just one time. If I'm being less than receptive because I'm just not listening, or I just don't want to hear that particular message, it will come back. Typically it will get stronger and more blunt over time.

When I get the same message several times, whether in dreams, inspiration or suddenly hearing people mention the same thing over and over then I know it is time for me to sit with it, check to see how the message feels, and then take appropriate action.

No comments: