Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting Energy From the Universe

Today I got a wonderful shot of energy from the Universe.

Across the street from my house is a pasture that during the winter is home to about 30 head of horses. I love watching them play. I always get a big smile across my face when I see them. For me horses symbolize abundance--abundance in energy, in life, in joy, and in space.

This morning I walked over with some small apples I had leftover from visiting my brother. I had used the bigger ones and made myself a treat and decided the tiny ones were too small to make the effort worthwhile. So I brought my abundant supply of apples and some carrots over to the horses.

Of course they loved the treats! The horses got loving, great rubs and some nice eats. And I got to enjoy feeling their soft lips and warm, furry bodies. What a marvelous energy exchange.

If there aren't horses in your neighborhood, what in abundance in the universe can YOU get energy from--and give too?

No comments: