Monday, November 17, 2008

Frustration, Questions Follow in Wake of Law of Attraction Popularity - PR Web (press release)

I listen to at least one teacher on the Law of Attraction or the other great laws of the universe just about every day.

I found the Law of Attraction was working really well for me today...I was listening to scientist Greg Braden this morning and then I found the interesting article below.

The article mentions people feeling like LoA is not working. I don't know about the book referenced in the article, but I have heard many, many teachers comment on just saying affirmations or thinking positive thoughts is not enough.

What I got this morning from Greg Braden was a wonderful visual...imagine the 7 chakras. The top 3 relate to our thoughts. The bottom three, our emotions. It is by filling our thoughts with the power of the emotions that we actually see results--through the 7th chakra, our heart.

So if you are saying empty affirmations you will not see the results. If you are negating your affirmations by having negative emotions then you will not see the results you "think" you want. It is by having our emotions in harmony with our thoughts that we are in the pure state of allowing.

Frustration, Questions Follow in Wake of Law of Attraction Popularity - PR Web (press release)

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: