Monday, October 29, 2007

Esther and Jerry Hicks, the Teachings of Abraham

If you've seen the original version of The Secret then you are familiar with Esther Hicks. The 2nd release does not have Esther and the Teachings of Abraham in it, so if you are not familiar with them, be sure to seek these works out.

The Teachings of Abraham are a great supplement to The Secret and the SGR program. They reinforce the Law of Attraction and that it is possible to have whatever you truly want in this world.

Personally I like to rotate through my teachers. I read (or listen to) each one several times. Each time I read it, I get something additional from the experience. Then, after a few readings, if I notice my attention wandering because I think I "know" the material, I change to a different teacher. They all complement each other well and it keeps my brain from getting too complacent!

Most of these materials are available both in book and audio formats, so choose the one that works best for you. I have both because I find I get the most out of it when I listen and read at the same time. My current reading/listening material is Ask and It is Given. Very powerful. I highly recommend it.

No comments: