Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

I am so grateful to live in this land where I have the liberty to live as I choose and do the things that bring me so much happiness.

Gratitude is one of the best ways to continue to receive all the good that can possibly flow to you, so remember to always be grateful for what you have.

I know that I am. Even when events don't seem to be positive, I know down the road I will see the good in them. Working the SGR program really helps me to see the good in the situation NOW! Remember, NOW is all we have!

Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life. Those who helped make me who I am by being in my life in the past; those who are coming to me in the future; those who share my life experiences now. I am fortunate to have so many wonderful "family" members--by blood, marriage, and mutual agreement!

Be safe. Be happy. Be grateful. Be love. Be peace.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments: